Tài nguyên được gắn thẻ với: Asia
795 đề mục được tìm thấy (Hiển thị 1 - 10) Tiếp theo
- Bigger fruits, dark edible leaves, and thicker calyces. Good for making drinks.
- A hardy, redstemmed roselle that produces many calyces. 90 days from seed to flower
- Small variety about 6 cm (2.3 in) in length and round in shape. Good for pickling or fermenting.
- White color and blue color used for drinking, making salad.
- Long fruit in 7.62 cm (3 in) pods, extremely high yield, vigorous.
- Especially hot in flavor. Used for making natural pesticides.
- It has dark green, wrinkled leaves with thick, white petioles. Very tender and delicious. This tiny pak choy is picked when just 6 cm (2.4 in) tall.The perfect baby vegetable for marketing, planting-to-harvest time is around 5-6 weeks. Can be used whole to make amazing salads and stir-fries.
- ECHO Florida variety that grows well in Southeast Asia. Leaves have a blue-green color, and plant grows to about 1.5 meters in height.
- Round variety about 15 cm (6 in) across.
- Smaller-leafed than Bangadesh variety and vigorous.Leaves and tender stems are eaten as salad, boiled, stewed or stir-fried, or in soups.