Resources Tagged: Asia
769 items found (Showing 1 - 10) Next
- Bigger fruits, dark edible leaves, and thicker calyces. Good for making drinks.
- A hardy, redstemmed roselle that produces many calyces. 90 days from seed to flower
- Small variety about 6 cm (2.3 in) in length and round in shape. Good for pickling or fermenting.
- Especially hot in flavor. Used for making natural pesticides.
- Round variety about 15 cm (6 in) across.
- Smaller-leafed than Bangadesh variety and vigorous.Leaves and tender stems are eaten as salad, boiled, stewed or stir-fried, or in soups.
- Produces green pods, eaten when 7-10 cm (3-5 in) long. Pods become hairy and spiny when mature, but young pods are edible.
- Day-neutral, bush variety. Green seed.
- Bush characteristics, does not need a trellis.
- Doesn’t climb. Seeds are white with black