Sumber Informasi Tagged: Asia
911 item ditemukan (Menampilkan 1 - 10) Berikutnya
- Similar looking to Bhutanese variety, but fruit and stalk are longer.
- Bigger fruits, dark edible leaves, and thicker calyces. Good for making drinks.
- A hardy, redstemmed roselle that produces many calyces. 90 days from seed to flower
- Root is bigger than Uberlandia, stem is more bushy with many flowers, less pests.
- Good pickling variety. Approximately 30 days from seed to flowering. Large fruit .averaging 30 x 7 cm (12 x 2.75 in) in size
- From Cambodia. Approximately 30 days from seed to flowering. Large fruit averaging 30 x 7 cm (12 x 2.75 in) in size.
- Small variety about 6 cm (2.3 in) in length and round in shape. Good for pickling or fermenting.
- Variety from a local northern Thai community. Very easy to grow and eat.
- White color and blue color used for drinking, making salad.
- Edible leaves, strong smell, good for companion planting.