Ressources Etiqueté: Fruit Tree Crops
35 correspondances trouvées (Affichage 1 - 10) Suite
- Aussi disponible en:
- Español (es)
- English (en)
- Soursop is a tropical, low branching and shrubby tree to 10 m in height. Soursop fruits are basically oval shaped, up to 30 cm long and 15 cm wide, weighing up to 7 kg. The least acidic varieties are sometimes consumed fresh or as part of a desert. More typically soursop fruit is processed into...
- Sugar apple is a drought-tolerant tree, growing to 6 m in height, and is the most widely grown of the Annonas. The sweet fruit is eaten fresh and can be used in beverages, ice cream and milkshakes.
- Les caramboles sont cultivées en Asie du Sud-Est depuis des siècles. De nos jours, c'est un fruit très populaire dans les tropiques. L'arbre du carambole est à croissance lente, à tronc court, avec une couronne arrondie, touffue, large et arrondie, et atteint une hauteur de 20 à 30 pi (6-9 m). Il...
- Tamarind is an attractive, evergreen, nitrogen fixing tree, growing to 30 m in height, and best adapted to semi-arid conditions. The sweet-tart pulp from the pod is eaten fresh, used as an ingredient in cooking, or made into a refreshing drink. Tamarind wood is used for lumber, firewood, and high...
- Jackfruit is famous for producing the world's largest tree-borne fruit. Fruits typically weigh between 4.5 to 20 kgs, but have been reported up to 50 kilograms. The trees can grow to 21 m in height. A large portion of the fruit is edible with high nutritional value, fruits can be eaten green as a...
- Loquat is a subtropical or tropical high altitude fruit tree growing to 9 m in height. Loquats are most often grown for their fruitbut can be used for timber. The ripe yellow-orange fruits are most often eaten fresh from the tree, cooked into deserts, or made into jam.