Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Training Resource Package
The SPRING Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Training Resource Package is a collection of our very best training work, including presentations, activities, handouts, and session guides.
Successful multisectoral training is key for developing the collaboration that nutrition-sensitive activities require. Successful partnerships hinge on developing a shared understanding of goals, activities, and essential concepts that allow our collaboration to thrive.
Whether you are creating a 1-hour presentation or a multi-day training workshop, these resources will help you create a solid foundation for stakeholder discussions about nutrition-sensitive agriculture.
In this training resource package, you will find the building blocks for creating a nutrition-sensitive agriculture presentation or training program that reaches program leaders, managers, and other decision-makers. We have created a training with seven sessions:
- Strengthening Agriculture-Nutrition Linkages: Why it Matters
- Essential Nutrition Concepts for Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Activities
- Essential Concepts in Agriculture and Food Systems
- Agriculture-to-Nutrition Pathways
- Developing a Seasonal Calendar
- Behavior Change Concepts for Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Designing Effective Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture Activities