The source documents (.docx and .pub) of these materials are available in the author's dropbox. The source documents are updated periodically so check here for the most current formats. We encourage you to adapt the source for your purposes.
Learning Outcomes At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Analyze the current crop-livestock situation and identify factors that affect crop-livestock systems/conflicts
2. Identify the constraints and opportunities for sustainable crop-livestock integration into conservation agriculture systems
3. Identify potential solutions to Crop-Livestock conflict
4. Set priorities for what strategy to promote in the community
Pre-Requisites: In order to benefit fully from this class, participants should have already attended the following classes:
1. Situation Analysis: Why CA?
2. Importance of Soil Cover
3. Cover crops