Chapisha Warsha za Matukio
Post symposium tours will be offered on August 11th, and will occur based upon sign-ups as a show of interest. Our hope is to offer excellent examples of sustainable agriculture, appropriate technology and outreach to the poor through these tours.
Interested participants can visit any of the following places.
- ECHO East Africa: Learn about what ECHO is currently doing including tree planting, seed banking, and appropriate technologies
- Centre for Agricultural Mechanization and Rural Technology (CAMARTEC)
- Christopher Kellner’s home: renewable energy, fuel efficient stoves, biochar
- Details of these places will be posted at the symposium’s Main Hall from day 1: interested participants will sign their names on the respective place they want to visit
- Transport will be arranged by the organizing team