Adaptive Contour Access Path (ACAP)
With the Adaptive Contour Access Path (ACAP) our focus is:
- Enabling improved manual access to the crops.
- Enhancing the soil quality with nitrogen fixing plants – Arachis Pintoi.
- Let the microorganisms do their magic with the soil – Vetiver Grass.
- Reducing erosion on a micro and macro level.
- Slowing down the water flow. Tropical rainfall can be extremely abundant quantity of water in short time.
- High efficiency in food crop production.
- Economically feasible solution.
- Creating diverse types of mulch material on site.