CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health
CGIAR’s first results-oriented Strategy and Results Framework (SRF) was developed in 2010, providing for first time an overarching structure for the combined work of CGIAR Centers delivery through 16 CGIAR Research Programs (CRP),steering the CGIAR system to overall delivery of impact.
The 2010 – 2015 SRF identified 4 over-arching objectives: Reduction of rural poverty; Improved food security; Improved nutrition and health; Improved management of natural resources. The current SRF will continue to guide CGIAR research during 2016 as a key transition year.
- CGIAR Research Programs
- Agriculture for Nutrition and Health
- Aquatic Agricultural Systems
- Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS)
- Dryland Cereals
- Dryland Systems
- Forests, Trees and Agroforestry
- Grain Legumes
- Livestock and Fish
- Policies, Institutions and Markets
- Rice (GRiSP)
- Roots, Tubers and Bananas
- Water, Land and Ecosystems