Bring out the power within your organization! This groundbreaking book outlines a model of coaching-style management that will help you become a masterful coach. It will help you gain commitment; release creativity; and help people learn, grow, and perform to their maximum ability. Shows you how to:
- Transform the way people think and work together
- Encourage productive contributions from individuals and groups
- Expand people's capacity to achieve goals and realize change . . . and more!
This personal guidebook offers specific strategies for transforming yourself into a facilitative leader, coach, and mentor. You'll also discover guiding ideas, tools, and methods to help you achieve desired results by bringing about profound changes in thinking and behavior with individuals and groups.
- Publisher: Pfeiffer & Co.
- ISBN-10: 0893842818
- ISBN-13: 978-0893842819
- Dewey Decimal: 658.312
- ECHO Library: 658.312 HAR