Crop Rotation and Cover Cropping: Soil Resiliency and Health on the Organic Farm
Part of the NOFA guides. This volume covers:
- Historical roots of cover-crop techniques
- Thinking beyond this season's cash crop (disease and pest reduction, weed suppression, cash vs. cover crops)
- What is a good rotation? (mapping the farm, grouping crops, sample groupings)
- The economics of rotations and cover cropping (organizing your work, reducing labor inputs, land and cover-crop seed costs)
Including on-farm examples and detailed appendices.
- Terbit: 2011
- Penerbit: Chelsea Green Pub.
- ISBN-10: 1603583459
- ISBN-13: 9781603583459
- Dewey Decimal: 631.452
- Perpustakaan ECHO: 631.452 KRO