Part of the NOFA Guides series.
Information on composting techniques, including:
- Principles and biology of composting
- Temperature, aeration and moisture control
- Composting methods
- Materials (additives and inoculants, biodynamic preparations)
- About costs (site preparation, equipment, labor and time)
- What do you do with it?
- Compost tea and other brewed microbial cultures
- Compost and the law
With extended appendices including a recipe calculator, potting mix recipes, and a sample compost production budget sheet.
Detalles de publicación
- Publicado: 2011
- Editor: Chelsea Green Publiching
- ISBN-10: 1603583475
- ISBN-13: 9781603583473
- Dewey Decimal: 631.875
- Librería ECHO: 631.875 GER