Medical Botany: Plants Affecting Man's Health
Walter H. Lewis et al
- Organized by body system and ailment makes it easy to locate appropriate therapies.
- Includes background on the physiology of major systems and ailments so readers can understand how and why a pharmaceutical, botanical, or dietary supplement works.
- Broad coverage includes green plants, fungi, and microorganisms.
- Includes extensive references and citations from both conventional and complimentary-alternative medical systems when natural products or their derivatives are involved.
Detalles de publicación
- Editor: Wiley
- ISBN-10: 0471533203
- ISBN-13: 978-0471628828
- Dewey Decimal: 615.32
- Librería ECHO: 615.32 LEW