2021 Presentations - ECHO East Africa Biennial Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture and Appropriate Technologies
This collection contains presentations from the ECHO East Africa Biennial Symposium on 28-30 September 2021.
The ECHO East Africa Biennial Symposium on Sustainable Agriculture and Appropriate Technologies connects individuals and organizations who seek to share their knowledge and best practices in these areas:
- to improve nutrition, reduce poverty, hunger, and physical hardship by engaging farmers more effectively to adapt their farming systems
- to respond to climate change and declining yields in Africa with sustainable options which improve the environment, regenerate soils and water catchments, recycle resources and mitigate the effect of weather extremes
- to combine a wide range of approaches holistically to enhance the resilience of the vulnerable and to care for the earth
- to have a relevant response to the current COVID pandemic
- to promote continued learning and sharing through networks
The ECHO East Africa Biennial Symposium will provide a network and training opportunity for those involved in alleviating hunger and poverty in East Africa.