CREATION CARE & FARMING GOD’S WAY CONFERENCE
Presented By: Care of Creation-Kenya (CCK)
Antony Muga, Program Manager – Training, Community Development & Outreach. (email@example.com)
Phone: +254 (712) 772 204 / +254 (731) 827 400
English is the language of instruction
- Full board inclusive of resources, meals and accommodation: KES.14,500.
- Day scholar inclusive of resources and meals (am tea, lunch, and pm tea): KES.9,000.
- Moffat Guest House.
- If you would like to pre-register for this event, please contact our Office Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-sponsoring Kenyan nationals who are not affiliated with an institution or organization can qualify for a discount (KES.9,500 & KES. 5,500 for full board and day-scholar rates respectively), if payment is made by close of day 6th April 2018.
- English is the language of instruction.
- Rooms are shared with fellow participants. Married couples share with their spouse. Single rooms are rarely available, but when available will be at cost extra.
- Any delegate with special dietary needs (diabetic, hypertensive etc.) is advised to inform the Office Administrator prior to registration, if possible via email.
- Late payments are NOT accepted and will prevent participation since meal and room preparations are made well in advance.
- Kenyan delegates who pay from 1st April 2018 will NOT be eligible for the discount.
- Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment, and is on a first-paid, first-registered basis. Once the maximum number of registrants is attained, we will close the register.
- To receive a certificate for this training a delegate must attend all sessions (with the exception of day-scholars who cannot attend the two evening sessions). Certificates are awarded at the end of the training.
- Participants will receive a pack with the following resources after the training.
(a) Farming that brings Glory to God and Hope to the poor – by Craig Sorley
(b) Honoring Christ in Caring for His Creation – by Craig Sorley
(c) Farming God’s Way Trainer’s Reference Guide – by Grant Dryden
(d) Farming God’s Way Vegetable Guide – by Grant Dryden
(e) Farming God’s Way Field Guide – by Grant Dryden
(f) Let’s Restore our Land – by Dan Fountain
(g) Good Tree Nursery Practices – by ICRAF
- The following additional resources will be available for sale in our office.
(a) FGW DVD Training Series by Grant Dryden (Available in English and Swahili) - KShs. 3,000.00
(b) When Heaven & Nature sing by Ed Brown - KShs. 500.00
(c) Our Father’s World by Ed Brown - KShs. 500.00
(d) Restoring the Soil by Roland Bunch - KShs. 1,200.00
(e) Grafting Fruit Trees by Larry Southwick - KShs. 400.00
(f) Beginner’s Guide to Beekeeping in Kenya by Thomas Caroll - KShs. 1,200.00
(g) When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert - KShs. 1,200.00
(h) Useful Trees & Shrubs for Kenya by the World Agroforestry Centre - KShs. 3,200.00