The source documents (.docx and .pub) of these materials are available in the author's dropbox. The source documents are updated periodically so check here for the most current formats. We encourage you to adapt the source for your purposes.
Learning Outcomes – Participants will:
1. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of available fertility sources
2. Realize the importance of combining fertility practices with other sustainable management practices
3. Identify which fertility sources are most appropriate to their context
1. Situation Analysis: Why Conservation Agriculture?
2. Green Manure-Cover Crops
3. This lesson should be followed up by individual lessons on Manure Management, Compost Making, Green Manure-Cover Crops and/or Fertilizer Use depending on the priorities identified by the farmers.