International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture
The scope of Fruits - the International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture includes:
- crop production and cropping systems,
- genetics and
- the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments,
- storage and market supply of underutilized crops,
- integrated management of pests and diseases,
- clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species,
- peri-urban and urban tropical crop production,
- sustainable water and input use,
- capacity building in horticulture,
- value chain development in developing countries,
- seed science and agricultural engineering.
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture, deals with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment.