If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat Video Study: A 6-Session Journey on Learning to Trust God
Summary:Peter may have been the first one out of the boat, but Jesus’ invitation to walk on water is for us all. If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat helps your small group answer Christ’s call to greater faith, power-filled deeds, and a new way of knowing him. Through six sessions that include video clips and group discussions, participants will discover how to discern God’s call, transcend fear, risk faith, manage failure, and trust God.
- What’s Water-Walking?
- The Tragedy of the Unopened Gift
- Find Your Calling and Get Your Feet Wet!
- Facing Our Challenges, Conquering Our Fears
- Good News for Cave Dwellers
- Learning to Wait on Our Big God
Description: 1 disc
- Published: 2004
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ECHO Library: DVD 093 STAFF