Access Agriculture Videos in Runyakitara
The Kitara language, commonly known as Runyakitara, is an artificial standard language based on four closely related languages of western Uganda: Nyoro or Runyoro. Kiga (Chiga) or Rukiga. Nkore or Runyankole.
Link to Access Agriculture videos that are translated to Runyakitara
Improved livelihoods of rural communities through sustainable agricultural practices and entrepreneurship.
To promote innovations in sustainable agriculture and rural enterprises through capacity development and South-South exchange of quality farmer-to-farmer training videos in local languages.
- Respect and value for local knowledge and innovations
- Value for the environment and ecosystems
- Professional, effective and informed by relevant science
- Creative, flexible and innovative
- Sensitive to gender
- Quality, equality and ethics