The source documents (.docx and .pub) of these materials are available in the author's dropbox. The source documents are updated periodically so check here for the most current formats. We encourage you to adapt the source for your purposes.
Learning Outcomes – Participants will be able to:
1. Understand that all pesticides are poisons, should only be used if necessary, and must be applied following strict safety protocols
2. Know how to interpret pesticide labels
3. Know how to safely handle, apply, and store pesticides
4. Know common pesticide poisoning symptoms
1. Integrated Pest Management