For twenty-eight years, ECHO has brought together networks of like-minded individuals devoted to eradicating hunger and improving lives through agriculture and community development. For the past two years, due to novel coronavirus, ECHO’s Annual Conference moved online. This year we are returning to our in-person event. We are thrilled to invite you to join us in Fort Myers, Florida on November 15th-17th to connect once again together on ECHO’s Florida Campus. The ECHO International Agriculture Conference will return with speakers addressing agricultural challenges, personal experiences, and strategies for improving the lives of millions who daily face food insecurity.
What to expect from this year's conference:
- World-class keynote speakers
- Interactive afternoon workshops on ECHO’s Global Farm
- Evening Breakout Sessions sharing innovative techniques and approaches
Who Should Attend?
This conference will especially benefit current or aspiring international agricultural development workers. At this conference, you will get to network with professionals who share your context and your passions!
- Short-term or career missionaries
- National community leaders and farmers
- Leaders of development/relief-oriented organizations
- University undergraduate, graduate students and professors
- International project volunteers (e.g. Peace Corps)