Creation Care & Farming God’s Way Conference
Presented By: Care of Creation-Kenya (CCK)
Moffat Bible College
- If you would like to pre-register for this event, please contact our Office Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy Antony Muga (email@example.com), or call: +254 (0) 731 772 203 / +254 (0) 712 772 203.
- Self-sponsoring Kenyan nationals who are not affiliated with an institution or organization can qualify for a discount (KES.9,500 & KES. 5,500 for full board and day-scholar rates respectively), if payment is made by close of day 15th June 2018.
- Full board inclusive of resources, meals and accommodation: KES.14,500.
- Day scholar inclusive of resources and meals (am tea, lunch, and pm tea): KES.9,000.
The following additional resources will be available for sale in our office.
(a) FGW DVD Training Series by Grant Dryden (available in English & Swahili) - KShs. 3,000.00
(b) When Heaven & Nature sing by Ed Brown - KShs. 500.00
(c) Our Father’s World by Ed Brown - KShs. 500.00
(d) Restoring the Soil by Roland Bunch - KShs. 1,200.00
(e) Grafting Fruit Trees by Larry Southwick - KShs. 400.00
(f) Beginner’s Guide to Beekeeping in Kenya by Thomas Caroll - KShs. 1,200.00
(g) When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett & Brian Fikkert - KShs. 1,200.00
(h) Useful Trees & Shrubs for Kenya by the World Agroforestry Centre - KShs. 3,200.00
- English is the language of instruction.
- Rooms are shared with fellow participants. Married couples share with their spouse. Single rooms are rarely available, but when available will be at an extra cost.
- Any delegate with special dietary needs (diabetic, hypertensive etc.) is advised to inform the Office Administrator prior to registration, if possible via email.
- Late payments are NOT accepted and will prevent participation since meal and room preparations are made well in advance.
- Self-sponsoring Kenyan delegates who pay from 16th June 2018 will NOT be eligible for the discount.
- Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment, and is on a first-paid, first-registered basis. Once the maximum number of registrants is attained, we will close the register.
- To receive a certificate for this training a delegate must attend all sessions (with the exception of day-scholars who cannot attend the two evening sessions). Certificates are awarded at the end of the training.
- Participants will receive a pack with the following resources after the training.
(a) Farming that brings Glory to God and Hope to the poor – by Craig Sorley
(b) Honoring Christ in Caring for His Creation – by Craig Sorley
(c) Farming God’s Way Trainer’s Reference Guide – by Grant Dryden
(d) Farming God’s Way Vegetable Guide – by Grant Dryden
(e) Farming God’s Way Field Guide – by Grant Dryden
(f) Let’s Restore our Land – by Dan Fountain
(g) Good Tree Nursery Practices – by ICRAF
This is a Community Contributed Resource
ECHOcommunity represents a vast network of agriculture and community development practitioners around the world. The sharing of information is a core value in this community of practice. We believe that in sharing knowledge, people are empowered to find, test, and improve available solutions. In order to facilitate this, ECHOcommunity makes available resources produced internally, and those shared by network members. This resource may not necessarily reflect the views of ECHO Inc.
Do you have something to share?
Many organizations and individuals have chosen to distribute their work through ECHOcommunity. If you have resources you would like to share, we believe in giving credit where credit is due. Community Contributed resources remain the property of their creators, but can benefit millions of people around the world.
To find out more about the process of submitting work for consideration please read ECHO's Policy on Intellectual Property and Sharing.