This paper presents the following questions in an inter-cultural perspective:
- What are importantant differences in worldviews and how do these affect the ways of knowing?
- What is knowledge and what is science?
- What types of relationships can exist between dominant science and the different local knowledges?
- How do we look upon endogenous development and how can it contribute to co-evolution of knowledges?
- What activities could we undertake to enhance co-evolution of different ways of knowing?