International Development Enterprises (iDE)
Our beliefs are best summarized in a series of simple statements that guide our daily actions.
- Poor women and men have the right to a secure livelihood.
- Markets are the most powerful force for significant, widespread and lasting impact on rural prosperity.
- The rural poor are customers, producers, and entrepreneurs.
- We listen to and learn from the people we work with.
- We value innovation and entrepreneurship.
- We are results-oriented, aiming for significant impacts for large numbers of people.
- We strive for economic, social, and environmental equity and sustainability.