Other Farmer Training Guides Safe and Effective Grain Storage - Facilitators Guide
The source documents (.docx and .pub) of these materials are available in the CFGB database. The source documents are updated periodically so check here for the most current formats. We encourage you to adapt the source for your purposes.
Learning Outcomes – Participants will:
1. Analyze the current grain storage practices in their community and the economic impact of grain storage losses
2. Understand the causes of grain storage losses
3. Learn methods to minimize grain storage losses
4. Decide which grain storage technologies are relevant in their environment
5. Practice some of the grain storage technologies