ECHO Asia - Resources From Past Conferences & Events
View and download presentations and resources from ECHO Asia conferences, forums, workshops and classes.
- 2018 Cambodia Seed Saving & Soil Health Training
- 2018 "Tackling Food Security Together" Asia Pacific Sustainable Agriculture & Community Development Conference
- 2018 Myanmar Seed Saving Workshop
- 2016 ECHO Asia Coffee Processing Workshop
- 2016 ECHO Asia System of Rice Intensification Workshop
- 2016 China Sustainable Natural Farming Workshop
- 2016 Myanmar Agriculture and Community Development Workshop
- 2015 Cambodia Seed Saving Workshop
- 2015 Philippines Sustainable Food Production Workshop
- 2015 Indonesia Sustainable Agriculture Workshop
- 2015 ECHO Asia Conference Resources & Plenary Videos
- 2015 Thailand Biopest Control Workshop
- 2014 Post-Harvest Loss Training
- 2014 Thailand Intro to Sustainable Agriculture Workshop
- 2014 Thailand Seed Banking Workshop
- 2013 ECHO Asia Conference
- 2013 Thailand AT Symposium
- 2013 Philippines Agriculture & Food Production Workshop
ECHO Asia 2016 Myanmar Workshop
The Myanmar Agriculture and Community Development Workshop was held February 2-5, 2016 in Pyin Oo Lwin, outside of Mandalay Myanmar.
An Introduction to ECHO Asia’s Services - Dr. Abram J Bicksler, ECHO Asia
Foundations for Farming & Gassifier Stoves - Boonsong Thansrithong, ECHO Asia
Green Manure Management Towards Climate Smart Agriculture - Dr. Su Su Win, Department of Agriculture Research, Yezin
Growing Potato by Hybrid True Potato Seeds - CSSDD
Introduction to Vegetable Grafting - Dr. Abram J Bicksler, ECHO Asia
Local Future - Peter, CSSDD
Plant Propagation - Boonsong Thansrithong, ECHO Asia
Production of Beuvaria as an Integrated Pest Management Method - Kittichai Sampunsinkor, ECHO Asia
Surveying Underutilized Crops - Dr. Abram J Bicksler, ECHO Asia
Cambodia Seed Saving Workshop 2015 Resources
Resources from the Cambodia Seed Saving Workshop held on December 2-3 at Ntuk Nti Farm, Cambodia
ECHO Asia, in conjunction with International Cooperation Cambodia (ICC) and Ntuk Nti, with funding from the Presbyterian Hunger Program (PHP-USA) held a seed saving workshop in Sen Monorem, Mondulkiri on December 2-3, 2015.
Topics covered include: NGO and community- level appropriate seed banking techniques, seed saving best practices, an introduction to seed systems, seed systems PRA methodologies, and recent research findings.
Biology of Seed Saving - Abram Bicksler Ph.D.
Introduction to Neglected & Underutilized Species - Rebecca Garofano
Utilizing Neglected and Underutilized Plant Specie - Rebecca Garofano
Conducting a Seed Swap - Abram Bicksler Ph.D.
Field and Garden Surveys - Taylor Cantril
Improved Seed Storage - Ken Thompson
Village Seed Storage - . Taylor Cantril
Vegetable Card Sorts - Taylor Cantril