Search Result For: *
- Key Resource Small-scale farming is a surprisingly complex enterprise with multiple areas of risk that also present opportunities for impact. -- David Erickson, CEO, ECHO "Small farmers produce much of the developing world's food. Yet they are generally much poorer than the rest of the population in these...
- Key Resource Scientific Animations Without Borders (SAWBO) is a Michigan State University based program. SAWBO transforms extension information on relevant topics such as agriculture, disease and women's empowerment, into 2D, 2.5D and 3D animations, which are then voice overlaid into a diversity of languages...
- Also available in:
- Resources and presentations from the ECHO West Africa Francophone Forum held in 2015
- Videos and resources from theECHO Asia Agriculture and Community Development Conference held from October 6-8, 2015 at the Holiday Garden Hotel in Chiang Mai Thailand.
- FromWhat is Transformation, and Why Is It So Hard to Manage? "Transformation, however, is far more challenging for two distinct reasons. First, the future state is unknown when you begin, and is determined through trial and error as new information is gathered. This makes it impossible to “manage...