Search Result For: *
- Key Resource This 4 part training gives a broad overview and introduction to some basic soil characteristics: phases (solid, liquid, gas), texture, density, structure, reaction (pH), plant-water relationships, organic matter, biology and nutrients. After some classroom discussion we went head out to into the...
- Key Resource Welcome to Access Agriculture Access Agriculture is a non-profit organisation that showcases agricultural training videos in local languages. We promote the transition towards organic farming and agroecology across the global South. To impact on rural livelihoods, please explore Access...
- Key Resource Scientific Animations Without Borders (SAWBO) is a university based program. SAWBO transforms extension information on relevant topics such as agriculture, disease and women's empowerment, into 2D, 2.5D and 3D animations, which are then voice overlaid into a diversity of languages from around the...
- Seed is the cheapest and basic input for sustained agricultural production. Multiplication and distribution of high quality seed of improved varieties is a crucial step in the agricultural production of any country.
- A collection of links to data collection, statistical, and other tools.
- The shea nut tree (Vitellaria paradoxa) is a widely distributed and traditional source of vegetable fat in the Sahel for the Bambara, Dyula, Fulani, Hausa, and Wolof peoples. Some of its common names suggest its dietary importance: bambouk butter tree, galam butter tree, and arbre à beurre. Other...
- Also available in:
- Español (es)