Search Result For: *
- Within the internationally recognized field of agricultural risk assessment and management, risks can be evaluated according to three basic criteria : Impact: In other words, how severe will the risk event be if it actually happens? Some risks can destroy the whole year's farm income and even...
- A two-day workshop about System of Rice Intensification best practices and experiences sharing.
- This collection contains resources and photos from the ECHO AsiaSRI Workshop in July 2021
- PARM’s mandate is to strengthen agricultural risk management through knowledge sharing and capacity building activities to improve the human capital of all the stakeholders that can contribute to a better agricultural risk management system, in particular, vulnerable rural households. In order to...
- This collection of farmer training materials was originally developed by Canadian Foodgrains Bank and African Conservation Tillage Network staff to support agricultural training projects in sub-Saharan Africa. The authors encourage agriculture development practitioners to submit ideas or requests...