Search Result For: *
- ECHO Asia hosted a two-day sustainable natural faming workshop in mainland China to discuss strategies for sustainable natural farming techniques.
- The USDA defines organic agriculture as “a production system that is managed to respond to site-specific conditions by integrating cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity.” More specifically, organic...
- A two-day workshop about System of Rice Intensification best practices and experiences sharing.
- This collection contains resources and photos from the ECHO AsiaSRI Workshop in July 2021
- This collection of farmer training materials was originally developed by Canadian Foodgrains Bank and African Conservation Tillage Network staff to support agricultural training projects in sub-Saharan Africa. The authors encourage agriculture development practitioners to submit ideas or requests...