Search Result For: *
- Also available in:
- Français (fr)
- Key Resource Scientific Animations Without Borders (SAWBO) is a university based program. SAWBO transforms extension information on relevant topics such as agriculture, disease and women's empowerment, into 2D, 2.5D and 3D animations, which are then voice overlaid into a diversity of languages from around the...
- The activities of the meat sector may be divided into three stages - slaughtering, meat cutting and further processing. Each stage involves completely different technical operations which must not be viewed as separate and independent processes. There are significant interactions between the...
- Danny Blank teaches tropical farmers how to take advantage of their climate to have year-round food production. With many helpful photos and illustrations, Blank lays out numerous strategies to dramatically increase the food supply and win the fight against malnutrition and hunger. Produced by...
- Please see below to view and download presentations and materials from the Seed Bank Managers Forum at ECHO Asia's Farm, Nov 2019
- Leafy vegetables are good sources of dietary fiber, vitamins (A, C, and B-complex), and minerals (especially calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus). Dark green leaves are generally more nutritious than lighter green or yellow leaves. Some leafy vegetables contain anti-nutritive substances such...
- Often the biggest challenge faced by a tropical farmer is not in the production of a crop but rather in the preservation of the crop. Farmers may want to preserve a crop for future consumption or for sale at a time when the market will offer a higher price.