Search Result For: *
- Local Thai variety with good flavor.
- Bigfruits, dark edible leaves, and thickcalyces. Good for making drinks.
- Milder peppers.4-6 cm (1.6-2.4 in) in length.
- From Ban Chan region of northern Thailand. Produces well with small seeds.
- Buckwheat, a short-season crop, does well on low-fertility or acidic soils, but the soil must be well-drained.
- Strong variety from northern Thailand. Easy to grow, with potent flavor.
- Short day-length variety from northern Thailand; produces long, tender pods (30 cm/12 in).
- A mix of three, non-edible decorative varieties. Two varieties are thin and long andone is short and round. Used for embroidering shirts, bags, and tapestries. Can also be used for jewelry.
- Bigger root than Uberlandia with more bushy flowery stem.Less pests.