Search Result For: *
- Also available in:
- ไทย (th)
- The activities of the meat sector may be divided into three stages - slaughtering, meat cutting and further processing. Each stage involves completely different technical operations which must not be viewed as separate and independent processes. There are significant interactions between the...
- Danny Blank teaches tropical farmers how to take advantage of their climate to have year-round food production. With many helpful photos and illustrations, Blank lays out numerous strategies to dramatically increase the food supply and win the fight against malnutrition and hunger. Produced by...
- Please see below to view and download presentations and materials from the Seed Bank Managers Forum at ECHO Asia's Farm, Nov 2019
- "Tackling Food Security Together" February 6-9 2018 Event co-sponsored with the SEED Project and Samaritan's Purse Cananda. We are pleased to share this event's PowerPoint presentations here! Please feel free to comment and dialogue about these presentations. Thank you all for attending and we...
- Leafy vegetables are good sources of dietary fiber, vitamins (A, C, and B-complex), and minerals (especially calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus). Dark green leaves are generally more nutritious than lighter green or yellow leaves. Some leafy vegetables contain anti-nutritive substances such...
- Often the biggest challenge faced by a tropical farmer is not in the production of a crop but rather in the preservation of the crop. Farmers may want to preserve a crop for future consumption or for sale at a time when the market will offer a higher price.